Sunday 4 September 2011

Our Little Angel


At 22:51 on the 2nd of September our little angel Yngve Nathaniel William Fjermestad was born asleep. He will always be in our hearts and minds and will always be with us. The love that we share is unbreakable, the time we had with our beautiful baby boy was brief but it has changed our lives forever.

One of the first things I wanted to share with Nathaniel when we found out we were to be blessed with a little baby was to play him the music I love. Music has and is helping me deal with the loss of our little boy and I want to remember him every day by playing an album that I wanted to share with him at some point during his life. I know he will be listening and I hope he will enjoy it as much as I do. I will be listening to the album starting 7:30 PM UK Time and posting my thoughts and message to Nathaniel once it is finished.

The love that we have for our little angel can not be put into words, and this is only a small part of my grieving process. I want to thank everyone that has helped us through this time and continue to help us going forward.

This is for you, Nathaniel.

With Eternal Love, Nathaniel's Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment